Saturday, July 16, 2005

Doing ok

I know a lot of people are sending love and support to Kathy and me right now, and I want to say thank you to all of you for your concern. In truth, we're doing ok. I won't lie -- we aren't all sunny, and we definitely are having some rough moments, but we're not sobbing incessantly or feeling like we're getting a cosmic screw job. We've been through difficulty throughout our efforts to get pregnant, and perhaps it's hardened us to the point where we can accept this latest setback fairly well. Even if it isn't that, we know that overall we're two incredibly lucky people, in that we have great family and friends, decent health, two sweet dogs, well-paying jobs, a lovely home, and most of all, we have each other. As I said last post, we'll try again, but if not having children is the worst fate to befall us, I think we're still ahead of the game.

No comments: