Saturday, February 23, 2008

Last Night's Dream

For some reason I have to take the LSATs again. I'm about an hour late getting to sign in, but when I get there, they hand me my 19-year-old original test, and I can use my answers from then if I want to. I go sit down to take the test, but somehow the test is transformed into a beer blind tasting, complete with palate cleansing snacks (mostly vegetables with a Ranch dressing dip). Although having the answers makes me feel like I should have no trouble acing the test, the fact that I started late makes it challenging to get through all the "questions" in time, particularly since I feel quite full. At some point I get up and take a break by going swimming in the pool that's right there. I go back to finish the test, but I have no recollection of whether I'm able to finish in time.