Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving in Photos

Thanksgiving was at my folks' house in Clearwater, Florida this year. It was exhausting, but good. It almost seems like we're getting comfortable spending time as a family, something I wouldn't have guessed possible just a couple of years ago. Except for the pre-race photo, all of these pictures are from my new camera (and the pre-race photo is from Kathy's new camera). Generally i was quite pleased with the pictures I got, chalking up the ones that didn't come out right to user error.


Kathy reading to nieces Leynie and Lauren and nephew Hunter as my sister Shari looks on


Luke, Emelia's younger (by three months) cousin


Hunter


Leynie


Lauren


Most of us before the Thanksgiving Morning 5K (we walked)


My brother Josh with Emelia


My brother-in-law John with Leynie (his daughter)

Posted by Picasa